“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude, And A Few Basic Skills, I Have A $10.00/hr, Fun, And Fulfilling PartTime Job Just For You!”
Dear Prospective Employee,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope you have precisely what I need in an employee so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding job I have available.
So, let me tell you about me, my company and the job.
My name is Kevin Webb and I run a company called KW Fitness in Vestal, NY. I’ve been running this business for over 3 years now and am looking for additional help, due to an increase in clientele. (Which is a good thing.)
My studio is located at 3032 Vestal Rd Vestal, NY . Right next to Plaza and Sawtelle Travel.
If you are hired for this job, you’ll need to come to the office .
Tasks I Need You To Perform
• Answering and returning phone calls from customers and prospects. I don’t get a ton of phone calls, but the ones that come in are important. When you’re not here to answer the phone, many of the calls will go to voicemail. You’ll be responsible for returning those calls the next day.
• Responding to customer service phone calls and emails. You will need to respond to each of these with basic information I’ll provide you. You need to be comfortable talking on the phone, using email and being a good typist.
• Filing. Basic stuff to keep up with the paper flow.
• Scheduling. You will need to make sure clients can change or make appointments over the phone or in person.
These are the skills you must already have to qualify for this position:
• Microsoft Word. You must be very comfortable using Word.
• Microsoft Excel: You must have basic Excel skills. We don’t do anything advanced with this software, just some simple spreadsheets, but you must be comfortable doing what I need you to do.
• Good phone personality/etiquette: You will be talking with my customers, who are VERY important to me, and prospective customers, who are also important. You must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through email. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions to the prospect or client. I’ll teach you everything you need to say and do, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
• Email: I use a web-based program that’s easy to learn (you’ll understand it within 30 minutes). You need to be very comfortable and proficient with email.
• Thoughtfulness and organization: I need you to be able to think for yourself and be organized. I am very serious about this one. I do not want a robot, I want someone who learns and grows with me.
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because they are not mandatory).
• Graphic Designer. All of our marketing content requires a little knowledge of good graphic designing. The more experience you have with this the better.
• Experience as an assistant.
• Marketing Skills. The only way we can get more clients is to always be marketing. Also, the more creative you are with marketing the better the results will be.
How To Apply I’m looking to hire the right person. If this job sounds good to you, follow these instructions now.
Here’s what I want from you. NOTE: Failure to follow these instructions will result in your resume going in the circular file. This is your first test, okay?
• Write me a letter explaining why you are the perfect person to fill this position. Include full contact information (name, address, phone, email) on this cover letter.
• Provide a resume detailing:
-Your 3 most recent jobs. Include job title, duties and experience gained.
-Levels of education achieved. Provide the school name, year of completion and degree/ certification achieved.
• On a separate sheet of paper list at least three references with phone numbers and what your relationship is with each referee (i.e. previous employer, college professor, etc.).
• Staple the documents together in the order above with the cover letter on top.
• Mail to: KW Fitness 3032 Vestal Rd. Vestal, NY 13850 I will review your resume. If I feel you’re a good prospect, I’ll call or email you to set up a personal interview.
The sooner I get your resume, the better. This will not be a long, drawn out process. I believe in taking action quickly so get your resume over to me pronto! I look forward to reviewing it and hopefully meeting you personally. Again, thanks very much for your interest.
P.S. This is not a corporate type of structured job. I am an entrepreneurial small business owner. I move quickly to capitalize on opportunities. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and contributing to the growth of the business. If that’s you, I promise that $9.50/hour is only the starting point. I recognize and reward performance. With all that said, as I mentioned in the headline on this page, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go a long way in my book. I’m a very positive, upbeat guy and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills I mentioned, and a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate! So send me your resume today!
If you are thinking about getting a trainer, I would recommend Kevin. I’ve been working out with Kevin for 11 weeks and I feel great. He’s motivating and helpful and I’ve lost 30 pounds. Give yourself a gift and call!
I just want to tell anyone who may be thinking of getting a trainer that Kevin is the best choice. I have been seeing Kevin for about 2 months now and heis an awesome trainer!!!! He really knows what he is doing and works hard to make sure his clients get the best workout possible. I’m older and he encourages me and helps me when I feel I can’t do anymore. I made a great choice by choosing him and getting my health back!!!! Last month I lost 8 pounds!
Hiring Kevin as my Personal Trainer has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. I was hopeless at maintaining a fitness program on my own. Kevin has put together a varied program that challenges me to do enough to improve my overall strength and flexibility, without discouraging me. He encourages and motivates me and I look forward to every workout.